Thursday, September 17, 2015

Introducing Me and the Blog

Hello, I am John and this is the new blog I am running that will discuss and review certain pieces of literature. To give a summary of what to expect of the blog and of myself, book reviews, which will span multiple genres, will usually cover what I see as far as the author's style and how the story is conveyed in terms of keeping interest or following a theme. As for myself, I am a bit (a lot) of a nerd. I frequent video gaming and music like many and enjoy many pastimes, with learning being a large part of that. My personality and what I prefer seem to contrast very much, seen in the color scheme and tone of this article and the overall blog mixed in with contrasting elements such as the games and small gadgets along the side and at the bottom of this page. Seeing as this is my first blog post, I am still not yet comfortable enough to have a more blog-like style of writing and everything is very formal. Hopefully in the coming days and weeks, later posts will have a more natural feel as opposed to this rigid structure.

1 comment:

  1. great looking blog, but don't forget to write about the literature you are reading independently. love the game too, btw!

    ReplyDelete